Monday, October 13, 2014

French Girl Avery

My Grand daughter Emeri turned 8 years old!  
Her bedroom is decorated in the French theme and also in Pink and Black.
Sooo I had to use the French Girl Avery for her card.
I colored her up with my beloved copic markers. Hehehe!
Had to add the fishnet stocking again.  :)  
The banner is a La La Land banner die with twine wrapped around it.
The clock is a Teresa Collins chipboard die cut with a  
pink poodle brad added to the center.
Zig zag stitching around the edges adds another texture. 
The papers are by Carta Bella and they are perfect
for this card.  Since I was sending this card in the mail, I 
had to keep the elements within the card size to fit in the envelope. 

The pictures were taken in my kitchen because it is
decorated in Pink, Black and French themed!




My grand daughter has great taste, right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a very Beautiful card!!!! Your Granddaughter is very lucky to have such a crafty Grandma!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! lovely & beautiful!!
    love French Girl Avery and it colors too.. so lucky to be your granddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs