Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Garden Avery

I did use the new released stamp Garden Avery of The Paper Nest Dolls.
The papers i did use are from Studio Light, My Botanic Garden.
 
 
The birdhome, butterflies and swirls are chipboard from Rive-Creatief.
I did color Avery with my Copic Markers.
Flower is a Lala-land Crafts die. Border and label are Noor! Design. And i did use MFT Die namics, Notepad.
 
What do you think of this combination of Studio Light papers and great new release stamp Garden Avery???
 
Greetings, Katja

** Creative Designer of The Paper Nest Dolls **

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is soooo very pretty!!!! Great work Katja!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The shabby chic details add to this adorable Garden Avery! Love her braids!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs