Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shutter Bug Avery

Hello Everyone! Martha here with you today. I have a wonderfully fun shaped card to share with you.

for this card I used Shutter Bug Avery. The Camera shaped card is cut from my Silhouette Cameo. The speech bubble is from My Creative time, and all flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I created the pleated look at the bottom with some very light linen fabric ribbon and score tape. thank you so much for stopping by, and have a great week!

                                                                       Hugs
                                                                     Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs