Saturday, October 25, 2014

Witch Avery

From Ghoulies and Ghosties and Long Legged Beasties! Eeek!
I hope that you're not eating all the candy before the 
children come to get their treats.
I finally made a Halloween card but I don't think she looks scary.
She (Witch Avery) is just way too cute and stylish.
Even the spider web ribbon adds a bit of elegance instead
of spookiness.  Maybe it's the pearl bling?  No, I think Avery
is just too adorable with her floppy hat and sleek boots.
Even the Bates Hotel die couldn't scare me away!  Lol.  If you would
like to color her up right away, you can get her right here!


She is a digital stamp!  Have fun and please be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs