Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Carollers

I am so ready for Christmas day to arrive.  Christmas is one of our favorite
holidays to celebrate.  I usually start decorating the day after Thanksgiving but this year
the decorations came out early.
I love to add black to my Christmas cards for some reason.  This paper is by 
Graphic 45 and after coloring this sweet couple with my copics, they were
a perfect match.  I love the lamp post and the added holly die cuts.  The
background of the stamped image is shaded with blue chalk.
I guess you can say that I love layering on my cards.  Not the best
for mailing but love the added dimension.  You could even separate the
image and use the girl and boy individually.  I hope that you like
my take on this stamp.  You can purchase it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs