Friday, December 5, 2014

Ellie with sign


Hi everyone,

Today is my first post as a Design team member :).

I am so busy with the christmas cards , so today a christmas card to show.

This is Ellie with sign, this stamps is great, the sign is blank you get 4 FREE stamps to use...Believe, Hope, Friend and Love. 

I have use believe  for the  christmas, but you can use this stamp also for other holidays or special days .


I have color Ellie with distress inkt , i am crazy about dies 

Timholtz - the border leaves
Marianne Design- the angel
Sizzix- Oval
Noordesign- Merry christmas
Magnolia- pionsetta
Couture creations -pineleaves

Paper is from Docrafts from last year, love the hearts in the paper.

I hope you like my card and see you soon here .
Have a nice day

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs