Thursday, December 11, 2014

Love Strung Ellie


Hi everyone,

Today i want to show you a little cabinet with a heart mirror.

Here in the Netherlands we have a store with great bargains.
I saw this little cabinet and know what to do with it.

My friend her daughter was celebrating her birthday, so i made this for little Marit .

I have used the stamp Love Strung Ellie





I have color with distress inkt.

Paper - Pebbles country picknick
Crealies- Flower die
Magnolia- leave die
 Noor design-Scrabble stamps

Some buttons, pearls and my favorite Stardust Stickles for the great blingbling.

Wish you a nice day .
Hugs XX 
Christa 

1 comment:

  1. Christa wat een geweldig mooie creatie ... TOP hoor !
    Groetjes, Odette.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs