Thursday, December 4, 2014

Poodle Skirt Avery

Today i wanted to show you this card with Poodle Skirt Avery.
 
Paperpad i did use is from Echo Park-Sew Lovely.
Birthday presents border die is from Noor!Design, flowers are dies from La-la land Crafts.


Sentiment is from Dutch Doobadoo. I did color with my copic markers and inked the edges of all papers with distress ink Walnut Stain and use my Janomi Sew Mini for stitching on my card.

 
Other embellishments i did use are wooden butterflies and heart, pink buttons, charms (glasses), pearl buckle and lace, adhesive pearls.
 
Greetings, Katja

** Creative Designer of The Paper Nest Dolls **
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs