Monday, January 12, 2015

Let Down Your Hair

Hello lovely Doll fans!

I had the honor to make a card with this new
and amazingly gorgeous Doll,
"Let Down Your Hair", from Christine's new fairytale collection!
You will be able to find the whole collection HERE.

I have used my Copics to colour her;
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20
Hair: C1,3,5,9
Dress: YR21,23,24 Y28
Flowers: Y02,11 YR65




The papers are from Simple Stories "Legacy" and Prima "Romance Novel".
The floral circle is from Joy! Crafts and the brad from Teresa Collin.
I have also decorated my card with flowers, beads, ribbon and a ticket from Tim Holtz.

 I hope I have got you inspired to get your crafty things out and start making gorgeous
creations with the new Dolls!

Love and Hugs
Annette xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs