Saturday, January 24, 2015

Love is in the Air!

I've been on a Valentine card making roll!
The hubby and I were married the day after Valentine's Day
so it is a very important time of the year.
 This image is a Paper Nest Dolls stamp called
Heart Basket Sofie.  So cute!!  I had fun coloring her up with
my copics.  I matched her up to the paper.
I used white "I Am Roses" and colored the one with
the same copic colors.  I added the lace and seam binding.
I fussy cut the hearts out from the paper.  The Love letters
are from The Girls Paperie line that I have been hoarding!
Thanks for looking in and if you can find the stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs