Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Masquerade Ball Avery

Hello crafters,


Wow, my first DT-card for 2015!!!

I hope everyone had a happy holiday and is ready for a new year of lots of crafting..

I made this card with this lovely image from the Paper Nest Dolls




I used for the basis cardstock and the digi-paper of MicheleRDesigns, this one is called Perfect Petals and you can buy that HERE .
This gorgeous image is called Masquerade Ball Avery, you can buy her HERE.
In the Netherlands you can get it at a few shops, such as HobbyVision and Kippers will let you know where else you may purchase. 



I've colored her with PanPastel. 
And I used the Pearlescent of the PanPastel for a little bit of bling. You can see it at her black mask and her diadem.


I used:
- all edges are distressed and I did the edges with antique linen
- die small easel - Tim Holtz
- die frame - Noor!Design
- die border - Noor!Design
- the tag, the bow and the text are from MicheleRDesigns 
- wooden frame -  Rive - Creatief
- wooden hearts - Craft Emotions
lace 
- flowers


I hope you like it !!! 


Lots of hugs,


Hilde

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs