Sunday, March 22, 2015

Egg Coloring Avery

Hello Doll fans!

Time flies and before we know it, Easter will be here.
So why not get started with your Easter cards.
Paper Nest Dolls have some cuties for you and here is one of them.

She is colored with Copics and I decided to go for an egg shaped card.


I have used a purple dotted cardstock and design paper from Maja Design.
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the grass from Quick Kutz.

I hope you got some inspiration to get started with your Easter preparation.

Have a lovely day!

Love and hugs


1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs