Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Love Strung Ellie

Hi everyone today I am sharing my first card for The Paper Nest Dolls Creative Team blog using Love Strung Ellie and she is colored with the folllowing copic markers:





 The flowers are handmade by me using some CTMH vanilla cardstock

 This is one of my favorites images desgined by Christine Young of the hundreds she has drawn.  She truly is an amazing artist and it has been a fun journey watching her grow to the artist she is today!
 So be sure to join us for the April 12th Facebook Release party it is going to be a lot of fun and there will be some amazing prizes being given away so I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs