Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Party Time Avery

Hello everyone! Today I have a colorful Birthday Card to share with you featuring Party Time Avery from The Paper Nest Dolls.
 

 

I colic colored and fussy cut her out. All the papers are from Echo Park from the  "Jack and Jill" collection, they are all distressed and sewed sound the edges. The cake die is from Spellbinders and it included the candles, banner and cake stand. I popped Avery up onto a MFT pierced oval die and a Spellbinders fancy floral oval die. The cake is also popped up on a MFT pierced oval die, and the sentiment is from an MFT set called "Birthday Sentiments". The open heart die and the feather dies are from La La Land Crafts, and all The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I hope you like this cheerful birthday card! All the links to the products I used and the Copic markers I used will be listed below, thank you so much for popping by today.


                                                                        Hugs
                                                                      Martha
 




Copics Used.

Hair: E57,E55,E,33,E30
Skin: E13,E11,E00,E000
Dress/Balloons Bow: Y17,Y15,Y13,Y11,BG13,BG11,BG10,R85,R83,R81
Socks: BG13,BG11,BG10
Shoes:E44,E43,E40


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant article! I just loved reading this. Keep sharing such stunning posts dear! Well, I need some ideas for my daughter’s 5th birthday party. She wants it to be organized at some kid’s party halls in Bay area. Please help me dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs