Monday, June 29, 2015

Boho Chick Avery

Hello crafters,


This is my DT-card with this lovely image from 
 the Paper Nest Dolls


To make this card I used cardstock and the digi-paper of Michele Roos - Shabby Blue Charms.
This gorgeous image is called  Boho Chick Avery, you can buy her HERE.
In the Netherlands you can get the dolls in a few shops, such as HobbyVision and Kippers will let you know where else you may purchase. * they may not have the whole collection so please check with store*


I've colored her with PanPastel. 



I used:
- all edges are distressed 
lace 
- wooden elements 
- flowers


I hope you like it !!! 


Lots of hugs,


Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs