Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Princess Avery

Hello everyone! When Christine the artist behind The Paper Nest Dolls asked me to make a birthday card for her daughter Avery I was both honored and excited. I used BallGown Ella to make this magical easel card.
 

 
 
The Happy Birthday Princess Avery sentiment is also s mini easel card within the main easel card. I used the Enchanted Collection from Simple Stories, all the paper, wood veneer pieces and brads are from this same collection. I sewed and distressed around all the edges of the papers. All the wood veneer pieces are covered in shabby pink Frontage, the Happy Birthday sentiment is from a My Creative Time stamp set. The Avery word I just made with some thicker from my stash, all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will list the Copics I used below and I will also leave links to the products I used. Thank you much for looking today and have a wonderful day!
 
 
Copics Used
 
Hair:E55,E53,E50
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R20
Dress/Gloves/Headband/Earnings: B05,B02,B00,B000, C5,C3,C1, 0
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such fabulous birthday card for little princess. I am in love with these designs. Keep up the creative work. Anyways, my daughter will turn 4 soon and she wants fairy themed bash and I am going to throw that at garden LA venues. So please suggest some DIY fairy décor ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs