Friday, June 12, 2015

Special Delivery!

Hi everyone,

Today i want to show you a babybottle with Special Delivery rubberstamp
Its a new shape art from Dutch Doobadoo.

I have used some great papers from Simple stories, its for a boy but why not more colors then only blue.


I have used a die from Tim holtz on the side is a steampunk die.
The heart is from Noor design.

The little bingocard was also in the paperpad from simple stories, so sweet.


I color the image with distress inkt.
So you can also make your baby cards , with a great stamp and shape.

Have a nice day Hugs XX

2 comments:

  1. I am just amazed at how talented you really are! This is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment , hugs christa

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs