Monday, June 22, 2015

Watermelon Ellie

Hi friends, today I want to share a card I made with one of my favorite images from the June release: Watermelon Ellie


I love the summer feel to this image, and I had lots of fun coloring her beautiful dress and hair!
Papers are Maja Design, from the Life in the Country collection. Dies are by Spellbinders (floral oval), La La Land crafts (heart banner), Magnolia (tag) and Marianne design (rolled roses). I used a Martha Stewart butterflypunch and tickets by Heidi Swapp and flowers by North Star Stamps and Kort og Godt. 

I used my Copics to color Watermelon Ellie. Colors used: 
Skin: E000-21-11-13, R20
Hair: E44-43-41
Reds: R22-24-27-59, W7
"White": W7-3-1-00, Green: G99-94-82, YG67
Background: B60-91, C00

Have a colorful day! 

Crafty hugs, 
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs