Saturday, June 13, 2015

You Make Me Smile

Hello everyone! Today I have a card to share with you featuring the newly released Avery With Teddy 

 
I truly love how frilly and girly she is! I used the Sweet Paris paper collection From Dove crafts for this card. The pretty rose I made with a stencil and some embossing paste. The sentiment is just a random one from my stash. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will list the Copic markers I used as well as put links to the products I used. Thank you so much for popping by today, and a big welcome to all my new followers!
 
Copic Markers Used
Hair: E44,E43,E40
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000
Dress: RV99,RV95,RV93,RV91,R85,R83,R81
Teddy: W5,W3,W1,R85,R83,R81
Bow: R85,R83,R81
 
Hugs
Martha  
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Did you announce the winner of the blog hop? I have my fingers crossed.
    thanks.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs