Friday, July 31, 2015

Ice Cream Emma

Hi!

Marika here with a new card, really loved working with the papers I used for the wedding card that was shared on the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook page the other week with Prom Avery, so I thought I would use them again and pair them with sweet Ice Cream Emma for a birthday card. Todays image is coloured with copics and a few Faber Castel Polychromos to add detail to the hair and add some definition to the shadows. I have also made a video showing how I colour the image and going step by step through how I put the card together.



2 comments:

  1. WOW tha card is fabulous but the Video Is amazing thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and such a cute image!

    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs