Monday, September 21, 2015

Softball Ellie

Hello everybody,

Today, it's my very first time to show you a card of mine here! I'm proud and a little bit nervous! I hope you all like my card! I used 'Softball Ellie' on this card and you can buy her here as a stamp and here as a digi!

Used materials:

- Delicate Fronds Creative Expressions
- Leavenworth Butterfly Trio Memory Box
- Letters Noor!Design 6003/0139
- Spellbinder Rose Creations
- Spellbinder Bitty Blossoms
- Lalaland Heart Doily
- Lalaland Die Heart Banner
- Postcard stamp Noor!Design 6410/0031
- Pearls

Have a nice day!

Hugs, Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs