Friday, October 7, 2016

You & Me

Good morning crafty friends! 
Today is my first time up on the Paper Nest Dolls blog. 

The card I am sharing today is the card I made for my husband for our anniversary. 


Oct. 1 we celebrated 12 years! I must tell you that I am the luckiest girl alive.
Andrew is an amazing man. I don't know what I'd do without him. 

Ok, enough of the mushy stuff...

The image I used is You and Me. You can find this stamp in the Paper Nest Dolls store.


 I colored the stamp with Copic markers. 


I glued egg shells on watercolor paper to create texture. Once the egg shells were dried I sprayed the watercolor paper with purple ink. 


Thank you for stopping by. Have a craftastic weekend! 
Hugs, 
          Tina DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs