Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hochanda TV!!

 Today I am sharing one of the cards that were shown on Hochanda TV ...Uk's fabulous Crafts, Hobbies & Arts Channel. Paper Nest Dolls had 2 shows today....11 am & 4 pm ( Uk time ) . If you missed it, don't worry....just click here and you can watch the taped shows. Just be sure to go to July 18th at those show times and you will see the button. I have to say, I am thrilled with how it turned out. Jo Austin was was an amazing presenter...she really had fun with it . To be honest I was very nervous, but once she started,  I felt at ease and just enjoyed the show.
 Looks like my best selling sets were ..Birthday/ Balloon & Captain Owen / Gone Fishing. I am sharing Gone Fishing today...isn't this card stunning?! On the inside is the sentiment " Hope your day is Reel-y great day ! ".  All the sets came with exclusive sentiments. 

Well,  it's been a looooong day.... so I'm off to bed now
Enjoyxx~ =)



1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs