Sunday, February 18, 2018

Emma with Heart Balloons


Hello everyone! I have a Valentine’s card to share with you. I used the image called “Emma with Heart Balloons”.
I created the card in heart shape to match with the image theme. I decorated the card with paper flowers, ribbon, and some heart shaped embellishments in pink and red colors.

The image was colored with distress ink.

For more pics and details, you can visit my blog post here.

I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing, such detail, LOVE it!! This stamp is sooo adorable. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs